FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (April 13, 2018) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of March 31, 2018)
- Crysteel Truck Equipment Inc. (Lake Crystal, Minnesota)
- HP Fairfield (Skowhegan, Maine)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center Charleston (Ladson, South Carolina)
- Prime Time SV (Elkhart, Indiana)
- Reading Truck Equipment (Nashville, Tennessee)
- Utility Equipment Service Inc. (Spring Hill, Tennessee)
- Adrian Steel Co. (Adrian, Michigan)
- BrandFX Body Co./Gem Top (Fort Worth, Texas)
- Demers Ambulances (Beloeil, Quebec)
- Fontaine Modification Co. (Charlotte, North Carolina)
- General Body Mfg. Co. of Texas (Houston, Texas)
- HA Dehart & Son (Thorofare, New Jersey)
- Intercon Truck Equipment Inc. (Aston, Pennsylvania)
- J&J Truck Bodies & Trailers Div. Somerset Welding & Steel Inc. (Somerset, Pennsylvania)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment–Southwest (Red Oak, Texas)
- Manning Equipment LLC (Louisville, Kentucky)
- Masterack (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Masterack (Wentzville, Missouri)
- Palmer Power & Truck Equipment (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- ProAir LLC (Elkhart, Indiana)
- Reading Truck Equipment (Bowmansville, Pennsylvania)
- Rugby Mfg. Co. (Rugby, North Dakota)
- Special Fleet Service Inc. (Harrisonburg, Virginia)
- Supreme Midwest (Goshen, Indiana)
- Summit Truck Bodies LLC (Wathena, Kansas)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents approximately 2,000 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
# # #