FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (Oct. 12, 2017) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of Sept. 30, 2017)
- Auto Truck Group – Charleston (Summerville, South Carolina)
- Auto Truck Group – Maple Shade (Maple Shade, New Jersey)
- Auto Truck Group – Mississauga (Mississauga, Ontario)
- Auto Truck Group – O’Fallon (O’Fallon, Missouri)
- Holland LP (Crete, Illinois)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Co. – Louisville (Jeffersonville, Indiana)
- Olson Trailer & Body (Green Bay, Wisconsin)
- Aspen Equipment Co. (Bloomington, Minnesota)
- Kaffenbarger Truck Equipment Co. (Sunnyvale, Texas)
- Klein Products of Texas (Jacksonville, Texas)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment – Midland (Midland, North Carolina)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment California (Tracy, California)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center – KC (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Messer Truck Equipment (Westbrook, Maine)
- PL Custom Body & Equipment Co. Inc. (Manasquan, New Jersey)
- Quigley Motor Co. Inc. (Manchester, Pennsylvania)
- Semi Service Inc. (Salt Lake City, Utah)
- Supreme Northeast (Jonestown, Pennsylvania)
- Supreme Southeast (Griffin, Georgia)
- Supreme Southwest (Cleburne, Texas)
- Supreme West (Moreno Valley, California)
- Transfer Flow Inc. (Chico, California)
- United Truck Body Co. Inc. (Hermantown, Minnesota)
- Utilimaster Corp. (Bristol, Indiana)
- Zoresco Equipment Co – Pittsburgh (Turtle Creek, Pennsylvania)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 1,900 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
# # #