FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Director of Communications & Public Relations
FARMINGTON HILLS, Mich. (July 16, 2018) — Because standards don’t raise themselves, NTEA’s Member Verification Program (MVP) acknowledges the companies leading the industry to excellence. Fleet managers, truck dealers and OEMs know truck equipment manufacturers and distributors with MVP status have implemented specific business and quality standards and comply with federal regulations.
New MVP members (as of June 30, 2018)
- Carco Industries Inc. (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Carco Industries Inc. (Tualatin, Oregon)
- Frazer Ltd. (Houston, Texas)
- Knapheide Truck Equipment Center (Wentzville, Missouri)
- Scientific Brake & Equipment Company (Saginaw, Michigan)
- A&K Equipment Co. Inc. (Rahway, New Jersey)
- Ace Truck Body Inc. (Grove City, Ohio)
- Auto Safety House (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Cabot Coach Builders (Haverhill, Massachusetts)
- Canfield Equipment Service Inc. (Warren, Michigan)
- Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment Co. Inc. (Kings Park, New York)
- Hudson River Truck Equipment (Poughkeepsie, New York)
- J-Craft (Lake Crystal, Minnesota)
- Kranz of Kansas City (Kansas City, Missouri)
- Maintainer Corp. of Iowa Inc. (Sheldon, Iowa)
- Masterack – Wentzville, MO (Wentzville, Missouri)
- Maxon Lift Corp. (Santa Fe Springs, California)
- Morgan Olson LLC (Sturgis, Michigan)
- Reading Truck Equipment – Indianapolis (Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Utility Sales & Service Inc. (Appleton, Wisconsin)
- Waldoch Crafts Inc. (Forest Lake, Minnesota)
Current NTEA Distributor and Manufacturer members are encouraged to apply for MVP status at any time. There is no charge — NTEA underwrites the cost of MVP as part of an ongoing effort to enhance the core competencies of its members. Once qualified, companies receive MVP status for a three-year term. To renew, MVP members must again document compliance, ensuring their ongoing commitment to professionalism, industry knowledge and high performance.
Visit ntea.com/mvp to learn more and apply, or contact NTEA’s technical services department for personalized assistance (800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Established in 1964, NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry represents more than 2,000 companies that manufacture, distribute, install, sell and repair commercial trucks, truck bodies, truck equipment, trailers and accessories. Buyers of work trucks and the major commercial truck chassis manufacturers also belong to the Association. NTEA provides in-depth technical information, education, and member programs and services, and produces The Work Truck Show®. The Association maintains its administrative headquarters in suburban Detroit and government relations offices in Washington, DC, and Ottawa, Ontario.
# # #