WorkTruckCert, a powerful new truck certification resource
WorkTruckCert is a powerful, cloud-based program designed to streamline the completion and printing of certification labels. The new system also archives vehicle records and help companies document conformance with NHTSA-required safety standards.
- Enables certification label development/printing
- Captures basic vocational data
- Indicates body/major components mounted to a given vehicle
- Allows the work order number to be printed on corresponding certification labels
- Supports meeting vehicle reporting needs
WorkTruckCert access is free to NTEA members (label stock purchase fees apply); nonmembers can purchase a subscription. This webinar provides instruction on setting up your company’s account and transitioning your team to the program. NTEA experts overview the process of entering vehicle data, highlight search capabilities and outline important features.
Learn more about WorkTruckCert at ntea.com/worktruckcert.
WorkTruckCert – An NTEA & Dec-O-Art Resource. VIN decoding powered by IHS Markit. Learn more.
Presenters: David Ehrlich, director of education, NTEA; and Bob Raybuck, director of technical services, NTEA
View webinar slides
Access webinar recording
Webinars are a free benefit to NTEA members.