Service Trucks International introduces truck and crane solution for propane industry
Service Trucks International (STI) and Tiger Cranes (Sioux Center, Iowa) designed a new truck and crane unit that serves the propane industry perfectly. The truck and crane are fully customizable to meet customers’ needs.
Key features include:
- A 7,500 lb. hydraulic Tiger Crane with a 30-foot horizontal reach for better load placement when the truck is parked along a street curb.
- Unique storage for cement blocks used for shoring tanks on the worksite.
- The workbench bumper is split inside for individual pipe size/length storage.
- A fold-down side gate curbside allows for easy loading and unloading into the load bed.
- A 72-inch curbside front compartment for additional storage and tools.
- Configurations with or without tool storage are available either street side or curbside.
- An optional winch on the front of the truck allows the operator to position tanks closer for easy hoisting into the truck with the crane.
Service Trucks International and Tiger Cranes offer industry-leading service trucks and cranes that have proven to be extremely reliable worldwide.
For more information, visit servicetrucks.com
NTEA Member Directory listing for Service Trucks International/Tiger Cranes
View all news