SAF-HOLLAND introduces True Lube Landing Gear Grease and PH-405 Pintle Hook
SAF-HOLLAND (Muskegon, Michigan) introduced
its HOLLAND True Lube™ Grease and HOLLAND PH- 405 Pintle Hook.
True Lube™ Landing Gear Grease
True Lube™ grease, formulated specifically for HOLLAND landing gear to maintain the true, optimized performance through:
- Wide –40 degrees F to 150 degrees F operating temperature range ensures crank operation
- Excellent formula stability provides consistent smooth operation
- Corrosion and oxidation protection protect gears from corrosion
- Excellent oil bleed control reduces oil leaks and prevents grease hardening
- Salt Water resistance enables it to last in harsh coastal environments
- Excellent anti-wear and load carrying prevents gear and screw damage under heavy loads
- High-tech formula provides optimal performance efficiency
True Lube is available is in five-gallon pails, 14-ounce tubes, and 120-pound drums.
PH-405 Pintle Hook
The HOLLAND PH-405 pintle hook is an improvement on the proven PH-400 pintle hook. The robust PH-405 is manufactured with austenitic manganese steel for enhanced wear and is designed to work harden at contact surfaces with the drawbar. It’s used with 2-3/8-inch drawbars on heavy-duty ‘A’ train (converter dolly) double and triple applications for bulk liquids, dry bulk, aggregates, and quarry materials.
The long life, rigid-mount design with an 8-bolt mounting pattern is compatible with our popular PH-400 model, and the Premier 2400, 100-4, and 470 models.
Backed by a two-year warranty, the PH-405 pintle hook can be used with or without air chamber.
For more information, visit SAFHolland.us.
NTEA Member Directory listing for SAF-HOLLAND
View all news