Austin Hardware & Supply, Inc. announces patent-pending Genesis Adjustable Door Grabbers
Austin Hardware & Supply, Inc. (Lee's Summit, Missouri) announces the patent-pending Genesis Adjustable Door Grabbers offering numerous advantages of many competitive door holdback products on the market.
Austin Hardware® Adjustable Door Grabbers feature:
Austin Hardware® Genesis Adjustable Door Grabbers are available in 3”, and 4.5”, 6”, and 3”-angled options.
- Consistent push-in and pull-out forces
- Both the loop and hook have a round base for better symmetry
- Both bases feature adjustable mounting holes to allow for easy alignment both up-and-down and side-to-side
- Both bases are composed of zinc diecast, which is better suited to chrome plating and has shown to outperform zinc aluminum in corrosion tests
- Bases are triple chrome plated
- The loop itself is polished stainless steel and is bolted into the base – this two-piece construction has tested to be much stronger than one-piece designs
- Built in gasket and sealing tabs conceal mounting hardware to add both functional and aesthetic value - the built-in rubber caps help prevent water, salt, and other debris from accumulating in the recess which extends the product life
For more information, visit austinhardware.com.
NTEA Member Directory listing for Austin Hardware & Supply, Inc.
View all news