Market data and industry statistics
NTEA is a recognized leader in providing relevant and valuable industry statistics and interpretation of market data and trends which affect the work truck industry. NTEA offers complete and continually updated information and insights, including:
- Annual Manufacturers' Shipments Survey Report (featuring 2017 data) – gives the work truck industry a source to estimate market size in terms of dollars and units for 79 product lines.
- OEM Quarterly Chassis Report – features insightful analysis into the most current box-off truck chassis and commercial van shipments and sales data provided to NTEA by chassis OEMs.
- Commercial Van Overview and Market Data Insights – provides a comprehensive look into the commercial van segment.
- NTEA's U.S. Construction Sector Report – evaluates overall market conditions and future expectations. This study contains data-based insights on the construction sector, providing readers with tools to assist with their long-term planning.
- OEM monthly data input – click if you are an OEM.
- Monthly market data updates – includes reports and analysis from NTEA and other sources on industry influencers including monthly metals prices, housing starts, fuel prices, and additional box-off sales and shipment data. As a benefit of NTEA membership, monthly reports are available to members only.
- Quarterly Commercial Vehicle Report – presents the IHS Markit Quarterly Commercial Vehicle Report. As a benefit to members, NTEA has negotiated an agreement that allows for the posting of the Report to our website. Member login required.
- Executive Leadership Summit – offers key insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company today and in the near future. Find out valuable insights which can support your strategic planning efforts by minimizing risk and improving profitability, and gain perspective on anticipated truck technologies and developments.
- Annual U.S. commercial truck industry forecast – predicts future gross domestic product growth for retail commercial truck sales. As a benefit of NTEA membership, this resource is available to members only.
- WardsAuto Insight Report: 48V Market Outlook – discounted price of $995 available to NTEA members. Learn more and access promo code (member login required).
- Wards Commercial Vehicle Brand Utilization Report – discounted price of $995 available to NTEA members. Learn more and access promo code (member login required).
Market Data Snapshot
How does the above data impact your business?
Additional insights are available in this month’s executive summary and look ahead.