Market data and industry statistics
NTEA is a recognized leader in providing relevant and valuable industry statistics and interpretation of market data and trends which affect the work truck industry. NTEA offers complete and continually updated information and insights, including:
- OEM Monthly Chassis Report – features insightful analysis into the most current monthly box-off truck chassis and commercial van shipments and sales data provided to NTEA by chassis OEMs.
- OEM monthly data input – click if you are an OEM, to input your monthly data.
- Monthly market data updates – includes reports and analysis from NTEA and other sources on industry influencers including monthly metals prices, housing starts, fuel prices, and additional box-off sales and shipment data. As a benefit of NTEA membership, monthly reports are available to members only.
- Quarterly Commercial Vehicle Report – presents the IHS Markit Quarterly Commercial Vehicle Reports. As a benefit to members, NTEA has negotiated an agreement that allows for the posting of the Report to our website. Member login required.
- Executive Leadership Summit – offers key insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company today and in the near future. Find out valuable insights which can support your strategic planning efforts by minimizing risk and improving profitability, and gain perspective on anticipated truck technologies and developments.
- Annual U.S. commercial truck industry forecast – predicts future gross domestic product growth for retail commercial truck sales. As a benefit of NTEA membership, this resource is available to members only.
Market and competitive intelligence is invaluable to your decision-making and business planning and helps you:
- Understand your market (existing and potential customers)
- Determine current and future needs and preferences, attitudes and behavior of the market
- Assess changes in the business environment that may affect the size and nature of the future market
Market Data Snapshot
How does the above data impact your business?
Additional insights are available in this month’s executive summary and look ahead.
Annual Manufacturers' Shipments Survey
Be sure to participate in NTEA’s Annual Manufacturers’ Shipments Survey (AMSS). Participation in this survey is voluntary, but encouraged for all Manufacturer members.
Participants are able to see all reported industry data, not just data for the segments in which you report. If you are interested in this survey, please contact NTEA Market Data and Research Director Steve Latin-Kasper at 248-479-8193 to ensure the right personnel in your company are involved in this beneficial process.