As the work truck industry’s career center, NTEA serves companies seeking qualified candidates, and individuals seeking professional development and employment opportunities.
Recruitment and retention resources for companies
View all opportunities.
- Recruit employees through NTEA JobLink.
- Prospective members can post positions for a fee.
- Members: Learn more and post your open positions here (login required).
- Retain your brightest with development opportunities.
Career resources for individuals
- Search your next gig with NTEA JobLink - individuals seeking employment in the work truck industry are welcome to search the database, which is arranged by job category and is also searchable by keyword. Want more? Follow the NTEAJobs Twitter feed.
- Promote your industry knowledge with professional development resources.
View all career resources for individuals.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Heidrich for personalized assistance at 800-441-6832 (Direct: 248-479-8910) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Work Truck Show® 2017
More career resources will be offered at The Work Truck Show 2017 in Indianapolis, Indiana on March 14-17, 2017.
Visit worktruckshow.com for registration and event details.