Industry events and training
NTEA is a leading provider of education and training for the work truck industry.
Attend a conference. Learn online. Get technical training at your location.
- The Work Truck Show — North America’s largest work truck event featuring the newest industry products, education and training, and solutions to your unique business challenges.
- Green Truck Summit — Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Summit is the industry’s premier alternative fuels conference, delivering the latest on clean energy innovations for commercial vehicles.
- Fleet Technical Congress — Also held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Fleet Technical Congress is designed for both established fleet managers and those who are moving into more senior fleet management roles.
- Truck Product Conference — Gain direct access to new model chassis and the engineers who design them.
- Executive Leadership Summit — Offers insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company.
- Market Research Seminars — Intensive all-day sessions engage market data professionals, delivering important content to help your team apply trends and forecasts strategically.
- Truck Equipment 101 — A training program covering all aspects of work trucks and the industry — from chassis and powertrains to bodies and cab styles.
- Weight Distribution Fundamentals Online Course — The industry's only online course which includes 10 sections on weight distribution designed for truck dealers, truck equipment designers and specification writers, leasing company professionals, fleets and fleet specification developers.
- Truck Frame Fundamentals Online Course — Learn everything you need to know about truck frame
fundamentals for commercial vehicles.
Training at Your Location