Industry events and training
NTEA is a leading provider of education and training for the work truck industry.
Attend a conference. Learn online. Get technical training at your location.
- The Work Truck Show
March 5-8, 2019
Indiana Convention Center ǀ Indianapolis, Indiana
Sessions begin March 5; exhibit hall open March 6-8.
North America’s largest work truck event featuring the newest industry products, education and training, and solutions to your unique business challenges. Sign up to receive event updates
- Green Truck Summit
March 5, 2019
Held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Summit is the industry’s premier alternative fuels conference, delivering the latest on clean energy innovations for commercial vehicles.
- Fleet Technical Congress
March 5, 2019
Also held in conjunction with The Work Truck Show, the Fleet Technical Congress is designed for both established fleet managers and those who are moving into more senior fleet management roles.
- Truck Product Conference
Sept. 25-26, 2018
Novi, Michigan ǀ Suburban Collection Showplace
Gain direct access to new model chassis and the engineers who design them.
- Executive Leadership Summit
Oct. 16, 2018 (optional evening reception Oct. 15)
Baltimore, Maryland ǀ Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor
Offers insights into relevant global economic forces, political realities and possibilities, and timely business issues that can directly impact your company.
- Market Research Seminars
2019 | Dates TBD
Intensive all-day sessions engage market data professionals, delivering important content to help your team apply trends and forecasts strategically.
- Truck Equipment 101 — A training program covering all aspects of work trucks and the industry — from chassis and powertrains to bodies and cab styles.
- Weight Distribution Fundamentals Online Course — The industry's only online course which includes 10 sections on weight distribution designed for truck dealers, truck equipment designers and specification writers, leasing company professionals, fleets and fleet specification developers.
- Truck Frame Fundamentals Online Course — Learn everything you need to know about truck frame
fundamentals for commercial vehicles.
- Webinar archive (member login required) — Access 45-minute sessions providing expert insights on technical and engineering issues; economic forecasting and planning; workforce development; and more.
Training at Your Location