As the work truck industry’s career hub, the NTEA serves companies seeking qualified candidates, and individuals seeking professional development and employment opportunities.
Recruitment and Retention Resources for Companies
- Recruit employees through NTEA JobLink.
- Prospective members can post positions for a fee.
- Members: Learn more and post your open positions here (login required).
- Retain your brightest with development opportunities.
Visit Recruitment and Retention Resources for Companies to view all opportunities.
Career Resources for Individuals
- Search your next gig with NTEA JobLink - individuals seeking employment in the work truck industry are welcome to search the database (at bottom of this page), which is arranged by job category and is also searchable by keyword. New: follow the NTEAJobs Twitter feed.
- Promote your industry knowledge with professional development resources.
Visit Career Resources for Individuals to view all opportunities.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Heidrich for personalized assistance at (800) 441-6832, ext. 110; (Direct: (248) 479-8910 ; or (248) 479-8910) or email@example.com.
To use JobLink, simply search the database below by category or keyword. Search "all" to view all opportunities.