#2333 | Member $15, Nonmember $29
Truck Equipment Handbook is the industry’s most comprehensive resource for commercial vehicle components and equipment. This 14th edition includes the latest U.S. regulations and a U.S./Canada Federal Lighting Guide, along with an expanded set of industry definitions. This edition also covers the vehicle certification process and regulatory standards applicable in Canada.
- Component descriptions
- Application and installation considerations and requirements
- Illustrations of basic engineering calculations
- Alternative fuels and hybrid propulsion systems information
- Reference sections on vehicle certification, Federal/Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and lighting requirements
- Weights and measures
- Glossary of truck equipment industry terms
NTEA members, for a bulk discount, contact us at 800-441-6832 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Discounted member price: