#2298 Member $0, Nonmember $199
Based on survey responses from a wide variety of fleet professionals in mid- to high-level management, NTEA's 2017 Fleet Purchasing Outlook explores the commercial vehicle landscape and measures common acquisition incentives. This study is designed to give the work truck industry a glimpse into anticipated movement within the fleet community. Key findings are featured in 37 charts and analysis based on fleet size and industry segment. Data from previous research initiatives provides a benchmark to establish trends and allow year-to-year comparisons.
Report findings reveal:
This report is available in print or downloadable PDF. NTEA members can download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
- Average truck age and replacement cycles
- Macro-level buying tendencies
- Projected changes in 2017 fleet size
- Critical factors driving purchase behavior
- Interest in advanced truck technologies and alternative fuels
- Importance of financial purchasing incentives
Discounted member price: