#2292 Member $0 (PDF)/$99 (print), Non-member $239 (print or PDF)
Most work truck industry companies move personnel, parts and final products between the United States and Canada. This 40-page Guide highlights the complexities and nuances of trade between the two countries that companies need to know, specifically in regard to commercial vehicle importation and exportation. A comprehensive acronym glossary and an international trade questionnaire is included to help companies evaluate risk.
- Canada-U.S. regulatory and border initiatives
- Customs classification and valuation
- Rules of origin
- Import and export procedures
- Taxes and trade
- Legal risks, international treaties and conventions
- Transportation considerations for traders
This report is available in print or PDF. NTEA members, click here to download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
Discounted member price: