#2288 Member $0.00, Nonmember $199.00
This report is available as a PDF only. NTEA members, please click here to download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
Learn directional trends on activity surrounding work truck efficiency, system electrification and idle reduction. Survey responses from mid- to high-level fleet management professionals serve as the basis for this 20-page report, which details recent vehicle productivity developments, as well as expectations for the future. Results are featured in 32 charts, along with in-depth analysis and insights into upcoming truck technologies.
- Use of engine-off electrification techniques
- Application of auxiliary battery pack systems
- Primary power generation systems in operation
- Key voltage considerations
- Business factors driving idle management efforts
- Strategies to reduce engine idling
- Optimal payback periods
Discounted member price: