#2288 Member $0.00, Non-member $199.00
Learn directional trends on activity surrounding work truck efficiency, system electrification and idle reduction. Survey responses from mid- to high-level fleet management professionals serve as the basis for this 20-page report, which details recent vehicle productivity developments, as well as expectations for the future. Results are featured in 32 charts, along with in-depth analysis and insights into upcoming truck technologies.
- Use of engine-off electrification techniques
- Application of auxiliary battery pack systems
- Primary power generation systems in operation
- Key voltage considerations
- Business factors driving idle management efforts
- Strategies to reduce engine idling
- Optimal payback periods
This report is available as a PDF only. NTEA members, please click here to download the PDF free of charge (member login required).
Discounted member price: